For over a decade, the agents at Insurance Professionals of Brevard have been helping Florida businesses and residents protect what matters most to them through quality insurance policies, covering personal and commercial lines.
We carry a wide array of personal insurance products to keep you and your family safe from danger. We all know that as hard as we try, accidents happen. We don’t have to leave the outcome of accidents up to fate. We can take control of our lives by making sure that if a guest in our home has an accident, we are protected from liability through our homeowner’s policy.
If you are a tenant who needs renters insurance to make sure that your possessions are protected from fire or theft, or a property owner who needs vacant dwelling insurance protection against vandalism or theft, we can find the right level of coverage and the appropriate insurance policy that fits your needs.
Call one of our experienced agents today at 321-752-5266 or start a Free Rate Quote. Let us review your insurance needs and tailor a property insurance policy which fits your needs.
Personal Insurance Products
- Renters Insurance
- Dwelling Fire
- Flood Insurance
- Personal Umbrella
Auto / Boat Insurance
At Insurance Professionals of Brevard, you won’t find celebrity spokespersons or talking animals to promote our auto and boat insurance products, just experienced, knowledgeable agents ready to offer you quality coverage at affordable prices.
Whether you need coverage for your standard automobiles, classic cars, motorcycles, recreational vehicles or boat and other watercraft, let us review your insurance needs and tailor a policy that’s specific to your needs.
Start a Free Rate Quote or call us at 321-752-5266 and let our professional insurance agents demonstrate our dedication and industry knowledge to give you peace of mind.
Auto / Boat Insurance Products
- Standard Auto
- Non-Standard Auto
- Classic Car
- Golf Cart
- Personal Umbrella
Business Insurance You Can Count On
Insurance Professionals of Brevard, LLC understands how the right insurance can protect you and your business from any unforeseen liabilities. Whether you’ve just started a home-based business or your business is established and growing, you can count on our professional insurance agents to provide businesses, both large and small, with quality insurance products and policies to safeguard your assets. We offer coverage ranging from commercial property and auto general liability, workers compensation, commercial umbrella and bonds. You can count on us to provide comprehensive coverage at competitive prices.
Call one of our experienced agents today at 321-752-5266 or start a Free Rate Quote. Let us review your insurance requirements and find a policy that will protect your assets and minimize your risk of loss while demonstrating our dedication to delivering quality insurance policies.
Business Insurance Products
- Commercial Property
- General Liability
- Small Bus. Package
- Workers Compensation
- Inland Marine
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Umbrella
It’s not easy preparing for the unexpected. That’s why our professional insurance agents can help you and your family prepare for the future. We offer a variety of life and health insurance products that will give you peace of mind and sound coverage for your family.
Call one of our experienced agents today at 321-752-5266 or start a Free Rate Quote. Let us review your insurance needs and find the right health or life insurance policy for you and your loved ones.
Life Insurance Products
- Whole Life
- Universal Life
- Variable Life
- Term Life
- Long Term Care
- Individual Health
- Family Health
Tiffany A. Jackson
Lee L. Hennessey Jr.
Please fill out all fields on this form as completely as possible. A customer representative will contact you once your submission has been processed.
- Phone (321) 752 5266
- Fax (321) 914 4376
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address 1385 South Wickham Road, West Melbourne, FL 32904
With a vast network of providers, we are able to compare coverage and prices in order to offer our customers the greatest coverage with the best value.Coverage Area
Tiffany A. Jackson
Mrs. Jackson began her career in insurance in 1999, as an underwriting assistant for a large Commercial Insurance Company in Anchorage, Alaska. After moving to Brevard County in 2001, Tiffany began working for a local insurance agency, who specialized in property and casualty insurance for the transportation industry. Tiffany went on to work for a small independent insurance agency, where she found her niche servicing residential clients with their homeowner’s needs. She enjoys working directly with her clients, building relationships which have spanned over a decade.
Tiffany holds her FL-220 license and is the Agent-In-Charge/ Office Manager at Insurance Professionals of Brevard, emphasizing quality customer service within the agency.
Lee L. Hennessey Jr.
Mr. Hennessey began his insurance career with State Farm Insurance Company. Lee is a graduate of LIU-Post and holds a B.A. degree in Political Science. He also holds the designation of Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) that is a professional designation in property – casualty insurance and as well as risk management. The CPCU designation is held by just 2% of all those employed in the insurance industry in the United States and is considered the premier designation in the insurance industry. Mr. Hennessey has over 25 years of experience with a responsibility for Commercial Account Development in the Casualty, Property area of the agency.
Serving All Of
Since 2005, the professional insurance agents at Insurance Professionals of Brevard, LLC have been helping businesses and residents in Melbourne, Florida and communities across the Sunshine State protect what matters most to them through an abundance of quality insurance policies spanning auto, property, commercial, life and health insurance services.
An independent insurance agency based in Melbourne, Florida, Insurance Professionals of Brevard, LLC proudly serves Florida the counties of Brevard, Indian River and Volusia and communities including Melbourne, Palm Bay, Melbourne Beach, Satellite Beach, West Melbourne, Indialantic, Indian Harbour Beach, Titusville, Cocoa Beach.
First of all, are you OK?
At Insurance Professionals of Brevard, LLC, we know accidents and catastrophes are traumatic enough. That is why we take great care in making the claims process as simple and hassle-free as possible and offering help with insurance claims every step of the way. After all, we’re dedicated to our clients’ peace of mind.
To report a claim during business hours, please call our agency at 321-752-5266 as soon as possible. We will direct you concerning the next steps in the claims process. Should you need to begin the claims process outside of normal business hours, please contact your insurance carrier directly, and then contact us as soon as possible.
Should you be faced with an unfortunate accident, we hope you will find the following information helpful.
- Call our office to report the damage.
- We will verify your coverage/deductible and then advise you on how to get it repaired.
One Vehicle Accident:
- Stop your vehicle and move it to a safe place.
- Determine if you or any passengers are injured. Call for medical assistance if needed.
- Call our office as soon as possible to report the accident. We will verify your coverage/deductible and then advise you to obtain estimates for repairs.
Two (or more) Vehicle Accident:
- Stop your vehicle and move it to a safe place, if possible.
- Remain at the scene of the accident, and determine if you or any passengers are injured. Call for medical assistance if needed.
- Exchange the following information with the other driver(s): names, addresses, telephone numbers, type and ownership of vehicles, insurance information, a description of damages.
- Get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
- Call the police. Cooperate with the police and answer all of their questions.
- Do not admit fault to anyone. You do not have all of the facts about the accident yet.
- If your vehicle must be towed, ask that it be taken to a repair shop of your choice.
- Call our office and report the accident as soon as possible. Our staff will verify your coverage/deductible and set up your claim with the insurance company that carries your policy.
- Make whatever repairs are necessary to ensure no further damage can occur. For instance, turn off the water main for burst pipes, place a tarp on the roof for leaks, etc. (Keep a record of repair costs and retain receipts for these immediate and necessary expenditures.)
- If the loss involves theft or vandalism, call the police immediately.
- Call our office to report the claim as soon as possible. We will verify your coverage/deductible and give you advice for obtaining estimates for repairs.